Background

Friday, December 12, 2008

Permission Granted!

As many of you know, my sister is once again living over seas. They arrived in the beginning of November, and plan to stay through September of '09. Anyways, being oceans away and time zones different, my communications with her are very limited. An email here or there, and phone call now and again, etc, etc.

Anyways...On Thanksgiving I missed her phone call by 5 minutes, informing us all that they are expecting another addition in their family. Yep...baby number 3! So...for those of you who have been calling and emailing me that my "undisclosed" information was indeed the news of our 3rd child, this will now clear the air. I am not pregnant, but my sister is! I'm sad that once again baby E. Will be born oceans away, but so happy and thankful for their growing family!

I was able to chat with my sister this morning (isn't the Internet an amazing thing), and was given the go-ahead to share the news with you all. So...there you have it. Congratulations Joey, Dani, Josiah and Benson for your soon to be newest addition!

Blessings,

1 comment:

Jodiferkay said...

This was my guess when I read your "hint". Thanks for the heads up. :) We're so excited for Dani and Joey!