Background

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chubby Chub Chubs!

As I stood in the door of my craft room, staring at all the miscellaneous scrapbooking supplies I've bought over the last several years...I sadly realized how behind I am on all my scrapbooks. Okay...quite actually, how none existent my scrapbooks are. My wedding album is partially done, and I've got an album of college days...but that's it. No Kallen albums, and certainly no Kynlee albums!


So I vowed right then and there, to get "caught up". Wow! I've got a big task ahead of me, but I'm determined to "bust" some albums out, one theme at a time!


Anyways, I decided to start with Kynlee's first year...no personal preference or anything, just a place to start! I've spent the last several evenings editing pictures so I can send them off to be printed, and get this "show" on the road. Well...while looking back I found some dandys of Kynz, and had to smile at our CHUBBY lil' babe! You all might remember...








Blessings,

No comments: