Background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Purse Pictures

As I've mentioned before...I have my fancy dancy camera, my pride and joy, that these days I can't live without. I also have a little "purse" camera that stays in my bag for unseen circumstances when I don't feel like lugging a suitcase full of camera equipment around with me!

Anyways...I took some pictures the other day, and realized it had been a while since I downloaded my pictures from my "secondary" camera. So, here are a few randoms from "the purse" that I had forgotten about!
This is 'Gracie'...Kevin's uncle Steve's Great Dane! Yes people...that's a dog! You should have seen the look on Kallen and Kynlee's face when Gracie walked up to them. When you tell Gracie to "sit"...she backs up until her legs hit something she can sit on. A person, the couch, the stairs...anything that isn't as far down as the floor!
Taking a break from the festivities at Sean and Charyl's wedding!

Hunting last fall!

I love this lady!!! and I'm pretty sure this is the only picture we've taken together in a long time where we're both looking, and we're both smiling! Gee...are we related???


Blessings,

2 comments:

Laura said...

Very nice picture of you and your mommy!

Dani said...

Oh my word! You look like twins! I am starting to think I was the one that was adopted, I don't look anything like you guys! Dude! You both look great by the way.