Background

Monday, September 7, 2009

Like Ol' Times

I've mentioned before that one of my favorite places in the whole world is Triangle Lake! I've got memories galore of that place, many of which include my cousins Lyndzie and Aubree! Lyndzie and I are a few months apart in age, and grew up the best of friends. Best of friends whove always lived states apart, but best buddies non the less!

Anyways...After a several year drought of not having them join us for a special family weekend...they made it this year. We didn't get the whole clan...but we had fun with those who could join us, and can only hope the get everyone there, one of these years!!!

I couldn't stop taking pictures of Avree and Caleb, and apparently forgot about my own daughter because I don't think I have one picture with the little miss from the entire weekend! I'm sure she'll forgive me though!





Blessings,

No comments: