Background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I can't see straight

Last night I got a wild hair to change some thing on my blog. It has been the simple summery theme for quite a while now, and I was just in the mood for something a little different!!! Well...I figured out how to do some really cool things, and after several hours, many deleted templates, pictures, fonts, and borders lost in cyber-space...I finally closed my computer and went to bed! I woke up this morning, with the "bug" to continue...and haven't really stopped since. It's now 3:45, and I'm not even sure what I've done today...but I can tell you that I can't really see straight from staring at this silly computer screen all day!

It's been fun...but I'm not sure how people do this day in and day out! Html codes, periods, quotations, backslashes...definitely not my thing! So anyways...enjoy the changes! I'm not totally satisfied...but it will have to do...I can't bear to look at this computer screen for another minute!!!

Oh, and since a post just isn't the same without a picture...this is how occupied I was last night.
The dogs are most definitely not allowed on the furniture...Good thing Kevin follows the rules! He was so darn cute by the way, that I couldn't move him...but I wasn't happy about it!!!

No comments: