Background

Monday, June 30, 2008

Strawberry Fields Forever!!!

Last year I missed the local U-pick strawberry season altogether, and although we are right at the end this year...Kallen and I decided to go on a Strawberry Pickin' Date this afternoon, and see what we could come away with. He loves Strawberries, and I was in need of some homemade jam...why else!!! Anways...

After several calls to the local farms, I was told that everything was slim pickin' and it would be hard to get a decent amount at any of them. My neighbor had just been down to Lone Pine Farm, about 45 minutes away, and said they still have berries...and lots of them! Well...45 minutes it was.

Kallen and I dropped Kynlee off with her grandma and headed down the road! I am SOOOO glad we did! The farm was beautiful, and well worth the time it took to get there. We will be headed back for pumpkins in October definitely, and maybe even some other berries here in a few weeks! Goats, tractors, play structures, gold mines, etc. etc...oh and of course berries and produce as well...what else could you ask for?





Blessings,




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photographs!!!!