Background

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Uh Oh"

Kynlee has decided she HATES food that comes out of a jar or is so pureed it's like mush...and would rather make a mess feeding herself than be fed by someone else, any day! Since "baby food" is no longer on her list, she's moved to wanting any, and everything we're eating. Macaroni and Cheese is her favorite.


She tends to get really possessive over her food, for fear that we might take it away...and scarfs down anything that's in front of her face. She piles food into her mouth, hand over fist and sometimes finds it necessary to eat the plate, as well as giving us a wink as if it say "I've got this eatin' stuff down"


Until it lands on the floor that is...and the "uh oh" game begins!


Blessings,


1 comment:

Mikaila said...

Apparently I don't have your e-mail address anymore! Go ahead and send me one (isaiah354@gmail.com) and I'll add you to my reader list. =)