Background

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Refuse to Believe it!

Okay...I do believe it, but I'm still in total shock that my little girl turns 1 today! This year has gone by sooooooo fast!


Kynlee Rose,

I love you pickle, and I am so blessed by you each and every day! ! You light up the room when you enter, and now that you're walking, you feel as if you've got to make a grand entrance every time. You want everyone looking at you, and you'll do anything to get their attention! You definitely have a mind of your own, and when you want something...you want it...especially if it's something your brother already has! You're a girl who doesn't like to be smothered, and since you're so darn cute and have this overwhelming gravitational pull...you feel smothered often and let everyone around you know it! Man can your claws come out!!!

You're a meat and potatoes kind of gal, but basically you just love food! You'd eat your brother "under the table" any day, and I still laugh when he gives you his plate when he's done, so you can finish it up! You'd do anything for your brother and could care less who else is around, as long as he's there!!! The way you and Kallen love each other is so special to me, and I hope it continues throughout your lives! You are a beautiful little girl, inside and out, and I am so excited for the things the Lord has planned for you in your life!

I Love you,

Mommy


Blessings,

4 comments:

Jessica and Joe said...

Wow, had it already been a year??!!
Happy Birthday Kynlee!

Laura said...

I have been thinking of you guys alot today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYNLEE!!! Where has the year gone? Before we know you it you will be driving:)

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to little Miss Kynlee!

Lani said...

Happy Birthday (a day late!). Can you believe how fast the year goes! SHEESH!