Background

Thursday, September 4, 2008

All Tied up in Knots

Well folks...my stomach is so tied up in knots right now, I can hardly stand it. I don't know whether to go sit in a corner and cry...or to poor myself a drink, and make it a double...or maybe a triple would be better! Anyways...

Kevin and I fly out in exactly 8 hours, for our first "vacation" since either kiddo was born. We've been here or there for a night or two...but never a real vacation, until now. Oh, and let me add, that this will be the first time ever leaving Kynlee where one of us hasn't been there...ahhh!

Where are we headed you ask??? To the Oregon State vs. Penn State football game of course, where else! Yes my friends...Kevin and I are flying across the country to watch our beloved Beavers play football...how dedicated are we! I am truly truly excited to be going, and know that we will have a blast once we are there, and that we will come home to our beautiful children in as good of health as we left them, and I can almost guarantee they will have all their fingers and toes even.....but that doesn't make it any easier. It's just an eiery feeling to be so far away from them, and to be heading into a tropical storm non the less! Who does this "hanna" think she is anyways? We are leaving 80+ degree weather, to be greeted by 60 or 70 degree thundershowers...go figure!

Anyways...the knots will subside, and we will have a blast on our fun filled weekend of sight seeing, OSU football, Steelers football, and time together in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania (so I've heard) So, be thinking and praying for us as we "brave" the storm, and leave our kiddos behind!

Oh, and on a happy note...I WILL FINALLY BE GETTING SOME SLEEP...and if Kevin even tries to wake me up before my body wishes to be woken up...he will be sleeping in the hall! I'll let you all now how that goes!

So, until Monday...this is "fare-well"!

Blessings,


1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay for a vacation!! I have yet to stay the night away from Oliver...Kuddos to you and have a GREAT trip!