Background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Breaking the Routine

Typically the kiddos hang out, watch a movie, and play with their toys while I take my shower in the mornings. It's a normal routine around these parts...nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary! They don't fight, they don't make messes...in fact, it's been quite a mellow process!

Well, this morning was a little different...I walked out of the bathroom after my shower, and found this...

Then I walked around the corner and found this...
I didn't stop her, and a few minutes later, found this...

She then shut the door and said "baby go nigh nigh".

Apparently they were all getting baths, then going to bed! Not quite sure why she removed her clothes, but hey...clothes are over-rated anyways, right!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Lani said...

So cute!!! I love it! This age is SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

oh my gawd.. adorable!!! ok im jealous.. i have 3 boys and i love em dearly.. but girls r too cute!!

Oh, and good luck with the scrapbooking!! hahah.. looks like u got ur hands full. =D

Jen Rouse said...

That is too adorable!