Background

Monday, July 12, 2010

Life Can Resume!

Well...A few months back, my trusty laptop computer crashed!  Fortunately we had a semi "extra" computer at the shop that we were able to bring home and use temporarily.  Turns out that "temporarily" is turning into "permanently".  We're not really wanting to spend the money on a new computer, and the old one lived a very good life, and spending the money to fix it, doesn't seem worth it at the moment either...so...all that to say that my "life" was on that computer.  Files, pictures, programs, you name it!!!  I've been working with a bare bones, no programs, etc. etc. computer and I finally, FINALLY downloaded some of my "life" onto this computer!  Ahhhhh...I can breathe again!!!  AND...I can update my blog again with...wait for it.............PICTURES!!!  Yay!!!

No comments: