Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Visit From "The Big Apple"

Remember my friends the Tuckers...you know, the ones Kallen and I traveled to Alaska to visit, and who have come to stay with us a time or two also?  Well, this last week, we were blessed with their presence once again!  They are now living in upstate New York, but since their family only lives 2 1/2 hours away from us...when they come home to visit...we get them for a few days as well!!!

It wasn't until their last day here that we realized we hadn't even pulled out our cameras yet...so we took the kiddos to the park and started shootin'!  I sure miss these guys and try to convince them every time they are here, that I'm sure there is a house just around the corner that has their name on it!  We'll see...maybe one of these days they'll at least live closer than a plane ride away!






and you can see the rest of the pictures in my facebook album:

No comments: