Background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The One Where I Discuss My Issues with FOOD!

So here we go...blah, blah, blah for those who have heard this a million times!

About 3 years ago I was "diagnosed" with a Gluten Intolerance.  Celiac you ask...Not sure.  The tests I had done were not a Celiac Panel, and after I realized that...it was too late.  I had already pulled Gluten from my diet, and I wasn't about to start eating it again just to have some expensive lab work done so I could have a formal diagnosis.  Gluten makes my stomach hurt, along with a huge list of other symptoms...so I don't eat it.  Simple as that.  If you'd like to read more...this is my original post on the matter Finally answers

Anyways....Fast forward to present day, and you will be inundated with my obsession with food, and all things food related.  I LOVE learning about the latest and greatest fad, and diets alike.  I can't get enough of blogs, articles, etc. that discuss the benefits and detriments that certain foods have on our bodies!  I've recently started on a Paleo Journey, and I am hooked.  Dairy Free, Grain Free, Legume Free and Free of Refined Sugars...basically, meat, veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds!  Do I occasionally "cheat"...yes...but I don't worry too much about it, and move on to the next meal!

So...I could go on and on about this subject...as I normally do...but I'll spare you.  Instead I'll share what we had for dinner last night...Just because it was SOOOO delicious, and we couldn't get enough!

I got the recipe here: www.skinnytaste.com/
and boy did it deliver!!!  Mine look just as scrumptious, don't you think!


  Go make it tonight...your family will thank you! Enjoy!!!

No comments: