Background

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Minus 2

My cousin Lyndzie and I are a couple of months apart in age, and we've always been very close. We used to say that we would always get married at the same time, and have kids at the same time, just to keep the closeness. Well...the marriages came a couple of years apart, as did our first children, and we now live 4+ hours apart. Not how we would like it at all...but that's life. Anyways...last sunday the kids and I took a "marathon" trip up to Seattle for her sister, my cousin, Aubree's daughter Avree's (follow all that) first birthday. There she is...Yay Avree!

And I got to see Caleb...Lyndzie's son, for the first time since he was a month or so old! I just love his seriuos face, and though I should share it with you all!

So there you have it...my cousin's kiddos, which makes them what??? my "second cousins", or are they my kids second cousins! Huh...Anyways, I love them and they are just too cute!

Also...my grandparents wanted a picture of all their grandkids (minus 2, since Parker and Griffin) weren't able to make the party! So...getting all 8 kiddos to sit and smile after a couple of hours of presents, people and cake...they just weren't havin' it! This is the best I got! From left to right: Benson, Josiah, Sean whose holding Caleb, Mattison whose holding Avree, Kallen and Kynlee!


Blessings,

3 comments:

Jamee said...

She is such a doll! And if I remember right he looks a lot like her??? :) Glad you guys had fun. We really need to make a trip to let the kids play. I have a car now!

Mikaila said...

Your cousin's children are your first cousins once removed. The once removed comes from the generation split.

Your cousin's children are YOUR children's second cousins. :)

Confusing enough?

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Glad we got to see you. Take care

-Vicky