Background

Monday, October 13, 2008

More Than a "Mom"!

I recently attended the National MOPS convention (if you don't know what MOPS is, go to www.mops.org and check it out), and was fortunate enough to hear Kathy Peal speak. She gave a workshop on "The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy Organized Home", and it was fantastic! Along with many other things, I came away with a job description that really describes my "job". In fact...it's posted on my refrigerator as we speak, and I recite it every morning with pride. Okay...maybe I don't recite it every morning, but it's not a bad idea I tell ya!

I oversee the most important organization in the world
Where hundreds of decisions are made daily
Where property and resources are managed
Where health and futures are discussed and debated
Where projects are planned and events are arranged
Where transportation and scheduling are critical
Where team building is priority…
I AM A FAMILY MANAGER

Blessings,

No comments: