Background

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Hospital Switch???

Being an avid scrapbooker, I'm always looking for great page ideas.

One thing I did for the first 12 months of Kallen's life was take pictures of him on his birthday each month. I always put him in a white onesie, on the same background, in hopes of seeing his changing physique the most.

Naturally with Kynlee I decided to do the same thing.

Well, just last week when I took Kynlee's 1 month picture, I was able to compare my two little kiddos. I think the verdict is in...There must have been a switch at the hospital with one of my children. Can you believe they are even siblings?

Kallen 1 Month


Kynlee 1 Month

6 comments:

Melody C. Bondurant said...

That is great! My boys didn't...and still don't look much alike at all. Justus was this long and lanky baby that looked adorable in overalls and Gabriel was so chunky I couldn't even get overalls on him. Their facial features are totally different too. My mom had what she calls "cookie-cutter" babies (we all looked identical), so I was suprised when mine were so different : ) However, with us, the hospital switch idea doesn't work since they were both born at home. : ) Guess they're just different!!!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Regardless, they are both beautiful babies! And who knows? You may be surprised the older Kynlee gets and the more she changes. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! They do look very different. But I think Kynlee looks more like you and Kallen looked more like Kevin. You've got very handsome/beautiful children. :)

Erin said...

to me it looks like Kallen has more Kevin traits and Kynlee has more of your own....it will be fun to see their differences and similarities to come!

Lani said...

I LOVE IT! How fun! Super cute! Can't wait to get the kiddos together! I'll call you soon!

Amy... said...

Yep! Not a lot of DNA mixing! Kynlee looks just like you and Kallen looks like Kevin. I like to say that God didn't use the electric mixer when he was combining the DNA:) Same thing happened with our kiddos. They are so cute!