Background

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Little Time Away!!!

Wow, what a busy couple of weeks we've had...which I guess is good cause it means we're adjusting to being a family of four, and getting out and about!!! As a result, I've been a little MIA to the blogging world...Sorry!

Anyways, we all just got back from a few relaxing days at the lake, and now we're just trying to get back into the swing of things here at home! This was our first "camping" trip as a family, and things went as smoothly as could be expected. I say "camping", cause there's no settin' up tents, sleepin' on the ground, peein' in the woods or "roughin' it" to the way we camp. We bring along our nice comfortable camper with four walls and a roof, a kitchen, and even our own bathroom!!!

It's still camping to me however, and some what of a challenge with a 5 week old, and almost 2 year old! We managed thought, and rather well if you ask me!

We enjoyed some 90 degree weather, 75 degree lake water, and lots of good company! I even got out behind the boat and skied, wakeboarded and did a little wake surfing! Needless to say I'm pretty sore today, but it was worth it!!!
Kallen trying out our friends Jet Ski...Don't worry, he's only in a foot of water, and Kevin is right there with him!!!

Lots of love for our "chunky monkey"

Kynlee's favorite part of camping...sleeping!

6 comments:

Aleah said...

She is quite the chunk! Cute : )
Looks like a fun get away...

Laura said...

I am glad you guys had fun and nothing major happened:)

She is sooo beautiful! Lorelei wants to look at her picture everytime I sit at the computer.

Mikaila said...

Kallen looks SO proud out on that jet ski! :o)
Kynlee really is a chunky monkey but she is SO beautiful. You have a gorgeous family. :o) I'm glad you got away for some fun!

Amy... said...

She's growing so fast!
Glad you guys had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been checking out your blog everyday waiting for more pictures. She is beautiful!

Melody C. Bondurant said...

Ohhhhh! Kynlee is too cute. She has some serious chub on her...and no better time to have it, than when you're a baby. Now, for some reason, no-one seems to think a little extra on the thighs and under the arms is cute once you're our age...it's a bummer : )

I'm glad you had fun. You are certainly brave going with a 5wk old.
Melody