Background

Friday, January 18, 2008

Humbled

Kim posted about this family, and I am in awe of their faith and trust in the Lord!

I have been sitting here for the last hour or so, reading, weeping, praying and more weeping...sorry to my children that I've basically been ignoring them!!! I am so humbled by what they are going through, and as I sit here cuddling with my beautiful, healthy babies jocking for position on my lap I realize how truly blessed we are! The occasional two year old temper tantrum from Kallen or the crying fit thrown when I set my daughter (whose experiencing some separation anxiety) down on the floor is NOTHING. Some people would give anything to be able to hold their children!!! Please say a special prayer for the Lawrensons, and check out their story!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Jodiferkay said...

I checked out the link and like you, teared up! What an amazing, ongoing testimony they have. Thanks for sharing!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Thanks for bringing my attention to this blog. Wow! Yes, we have many blessings to be thankful for.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Love the new header! It looks great!

CFHusband said...

Thank you!