Background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Excited x2!!!

Excited doesn't do the emotion justice, that Kynlee is feeling about the fact that she got to start school this week!!! Yep...my baby girl is in Pre-school, and she couldn't be more proud of herself! In fact...On Wednesday (her second day of school), she came to me fully dressed, with shoes and a jacket on, and asked me to put a ribbon in her hair. She then proceeded to stand against the front door and wait until we left. Wait for an hour until we left that is! I kept telling her that we weren't leaving for quite a while and maybe she'd like to come sit or something! But she ever so politely informed me that she was okay, and that she was a big girl now and ready for school! So I left her alone!


Kallen on the other hand waited until 5 minutes before we had to leave, and informed me that he is a Warrior, and that warriors don't wear clothes to school!

I did in fact tame the warrior, get him dressed and out the door with minutes to spare! Although the school encourages independence, I'm not too sure they would appreciate said independence in this case!

So...Here is our little girl on her first (okay...second, though this is the only time you'll hear me admit that I forgot to take pictures of her on her actual first) day of school!


1 comment:

Mikaila said...

I'm so glad you're posting more! :) Your blog is one of my favorites. I have the same resolution but my resolution starts when I'm back down to one job. :)