Background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Promise to be Better!!!

One of my Resolutions this year, is to blog more! I know, I know...I'm off to a bit of a rough start, since here we are 1 week after the New Year, and this is my first post! I promise to be better!

Anyways...If you'll take excuses...I think about blogging all the time! I'm constantly saying to myself..."I should post about that", or laughing at something the kids do or say and think "I need to write that down so I don't forget"...I just don't get around to it, and by the time I do, It's old news! Once again...I promise to be better!!!

Take for example the very "heated" debate dear sweet Kynlee and I had just yesterday about whether or not 1 itty bitty wadded up square of toilet paper was sufficient enough to properly "clean" her after using the toilet! Toilet paper seems to be an issue in many houses, though the issue of needing to use less of it, seems to be the theme! Well, not in our house. Kynlee is very independent as many of you know, and using the bathroom is something she is very proud to do by herself! She does however lack modesty, and tends to do her business with the door wide open, bearing all for anyone and everyone to see! Well...yesterday, I happened to walk by as I noticed Kynlee grabbing, ripping, and wadding one...yes...one square of toilet paper. She then proceeded to wipe herself (about 10 times if you really must know) with the now pee saturated little bit of TP! I simply offered some advice that maybe using a couple more squares might do the trick a little better next time...and oh boy...mistake! We had finger pointing, yelling, tears, and a very heartfelt explanation as to why 1 square is just perfect and she can do it by herself! In a very matter of fact, straight and to the point tone, I was asked to "stop talking at me, go out, and shut door mommy...I big girl"!


Those are the moments that I like to blog about. Not because I think you are all just dying to hear about the good ole' times in our bathroom, but because I know my memory will fail me some day, and these are the things I really don't ever want to forget!

So...here's to 201o...I Promise to be a Better Blogger!!!

No comments: