Background

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm WAY too old for this!

Staying up all night that is! Yep, you read right...Saturday night I never went to bed. Well...I actually laid my head on my pillow at 5:30am, only to wake up 2 hours later, so if that counts!!!


What was the occasion you ask??? Kevin's 30th Birthday! Not just a birthday party though...a White Trash Redneck bash rather! The house was decorated with Nascar posters, Beer Cans, Christmas lights, and the like! The table was loaded with Pork & Beans, Cheese Whiz, Spam and a very lovely Ding Dong, Twinkie, HoHo cake! The company we kept was, well, unique!


All in all we had a fantastic time, though a 5:30 bedtime was not in the plans!



Here is just a glimpse at the party...check out the Facebook link at the bottom for the rest of the album!!!


No comments: