Background

Friday, January 15, 2010

Just a Little Place We Call "Cafe Kynlee"

I'm a HUGE fan of a little home decorating store called Real Deals! It's a pretty great place if you like little trinkets and doodads and don't like spending a fortune on them. Not to mention the great country and rustic furniture they sell as well. Speaking of which...While spending New Years at the cabin with Kevin's side of the family, us ladies decided to take a trip into town to visit Real Deals. You see, we have one here in town, and they have one on that side of the mountain as well! The one "over there" is bigger, and seems to have more furniture, so it's always a treat to visit and see what is different. We walked in and saw this adorable little table. I've been looking for a table for Kynlee's room, but just assumed I would find a small wooden KidKraft table or something. The adorable red wrought iron table, caught my eye...but not enough to look much further. We walked through the store a couple of times, and all ended up with a little somethin' somethin'! I had a few candles, a mini rustic chair, and a sign for Kynz's room! As I was leaving...that darn table pulled me back in! I decided to go ahead and get it, and was surprised to find that it was even 30% off...bonus!

Now isn't this the most adorable little bistro table you've ever seen?


and even cuter with two little munchkins and their baby dolly having a tea party!

Tea parties are daily occurrences in our house ever since my mom and dad got Kynlee a Tea set for Christmas...but the table makes them all the more sweet!
The bottom line is...Kynlee LOVES her table, and it was a good purchase, though she informed me the other day that I shouldn't have gotten red...but instead pink. Her room has been ladybugs ever since she was born, and just recently she's beginning to have an opinion. She told me she wants everything in her room pink...not red. Well who knew. It probably is time for a change, so maybe she'll get her "pink" room in July as a birthday present??? I'm already throwing some ideas around, though it's quite obvious that she will be decorating herself. I guess I'll just stick with decorating Kallen's room, at least he doesn't seem to have an opinion yet!

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh I love that table!!! Good find!