Background

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Can I Get an AMEN!!!

Indeed, indeed...my darling little children let me sleep ALL night without waking up once! Oh Yeah!!! I basically crawled down the hall, an hour or so before my "normal bedtime", went through my bedtime routine with my eyes closed, and flopped into bed. My eyes shut...and they didn't open until 5:00 this morning (my normal "wake-up to go workout" time). Woohoo! Thank you Lord!!!

In other news...our Easter was a dandy! Kallen was totally diggin' the Easter Egg Hunt thing...and has woken up every day since Sunday asking for his Easter Basket! Uh no way little man...you've had enough chocolate to last a lifetime! Here are some pictures of our Easter Weekend!


Blessings,


1 comment:

Lani said...

Yay for good sleep! I'll say AMEN to that!!