Background

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You Know You're Tired...

...when you curl up in a ball at your mommies feet, wrap up in your blanket, bury your face into the carpet and begin snoring, snoring, snoring!!!


I was feeding Kynlee some lunch, when Kallen walked up to me and said..."I cold mommy". I told him to get his blanket, and I'd cuddle with him on the couch in just a minute. Next thing I know, I look down, and this is how I found him. I thought he was just laying there, until I heard the snoring. He was sound asleep.

I think I laughed for a good 20 minutes while taking 8 million pictures. The phone was ringing, Kynlee screaming, dog stepping over the top of him, and music blaring, yet the little man slept on...nothing would shake him!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Jessica and Joe said...

So sweet, great job capturing this silly moment.

Laura said...

Now that is even more tired than I am. That will be a fun picture for many years to come!

apesseth said...

It's funny where kids can sleep at with no problem. Oh the days.....