Background

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In The Words of Jackson Browne, I'm...

"Running on...running on empty...running on...running blind"

Yes that's right...I'm not sure that I could be running on anymore fumes than I am before I come to a complete halt.

I won't go into details of my non-stop, sleep deprived weekend, because I'm sure we've all been there before...let's just say...I've got both kids down for a nap and my soft, squishy, cloud like bed is calling my name! So...here's to seeing nothing but the back of my eyelids for the next little while!!!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Dreams! Here's to hoping you wake up refreshed and ready to go. And I am soooo sorry if my little darling helped contribute to your sleep deprived weekend. You are the best though! WE LOVE YA!
BRANDY

Lani said...

I've been stalking the blog waiting to hear what happened! SO...WHAT HAPPENED?!?