Background

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm Blessed with the Best!!!

Being that it's Father's Day and all...I wanted to take a minute to give Kevin some much due praise, and thank him for everything he does for our family!

I am so blessed to have him in my life, and couldn't ask for a better man to be the father of my children! He doesn't get to see Kallen as much as he would like due to providing for our family with work and all...but the time they do spend together is extremely precious!

He is a compassionate, loving, caring, and fun man of God, and these days especially, filled with life. By the end of the day, I'm pretty worn out, and not a whole lot of "fun" for Kallen...Then daddy gets home and livens up the party! Kallen and him run around, play hide and seek, wrestle, and just plain be boys! Kallen runs to his arms the minute he hears the front door open, and bombards him with hugs and kisses galore! It is such a special relationship to see, and it brings me so much joy each and every day!

I can't wait to see Kevin with our new son or daughter, and see how that relationship differs in it's own special way from that with Kallen!

Thank you Kevin for being the man you are, for running our house the way you do, and for instilling such Godly values in our children! My hope is that they too grow up to be men and possibly women of God, and follow in your loving footsteps!

Happy Father's Day to all you daddy's out there!!!

Walk With Me, Daddy

Walk alongside me daddy
and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don't understand.

Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.

Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, daddy~
I have a long way to go.

4 comments:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Those are some great pictures! It is a wonderful thing to see our husbands with our children, isn't it? It's such a neat bond....

Hope you all had a great father's day!

Mikaila said...

These are sooo precious! There's not much I love more than watching a little boy and his daddy...

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Aren't we blessed?! I hope your husband's Father's Day was special and meaningful.

Aleah said...

I love the pictures!
It is fun seeing each kids different relationship with their Daddy. : )