Background

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Body Parts

Tuesday was the start of my MOPS group for this year, and if you remember...it wasn't such a fun time for Kallen last year. I prayed and prayed before heading off that morning, that Kallen would enjoy his time downstairs with the other kiddos, therefor allowing me to enjoy my time upstairs with the other ladies.

On the drive, we talked all about going to visit some of our "friends", and playing with the fun toys, and having a great time. Kallen was all smiles! The smiles even continued when we got there. I put him in the little room, played a little bit, and one of the workers came and distracted him enough that I could head upstairs!!!

I checked on him several times in the first hour since they were a little shorthanded for help with the Moppets, and I didn't want Kallen taking up all of someones time. No problems so far...all was well!

There was one point when Kallen started crying for me so loud and so animated, that it started ALL the rest of the kids crying! Poor Guy! They distracted him, and got him calmed down, but because that happened, I thought I should head downstairs early to get him while he was still in a good mood.

I sat in the little room with him, and let him play with the other kids while I fed Kynlee...Well...Here's where the story gets good:

Kallen found a little baby doll...Oh how cute (I won't tell your father), and was ever so gently caring it around the room. He was supporting her head, patting her back, and even placed her in the excersaucer for a little while. Then, he brought the dolly over to me, placed her in the chair next to me and proceeded to point out all of her body parts. "Baby head...baby hand...baby foot..................baby PACKAGE"! Ahhhhhh! Yes...my darling husband has taught Kallen that his private area is called a "package". Kevin thinks it's hilarious, though he is not the one taking Kallen places in public where his anatomy can be discussed with perfect strangers. He then proceeded to flip the baby on her tummy and shout out "pee eww", "I pooped" (Kevin has also taught him to proudly raise his hands above his head and shout "I pooped" when he does so in his diaper"

Okay, time for damage control!!!

1 comment:

Mikaila said...

Don't you LOVE the things fathers teach their sons!!! Oh my. Hey, it's still funny when they're two. :o)