Background

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hair


Kallen walked up behind me this afternoon, while I was playing on the ground with Kynlee, and said..."buhsh mommies, hair". Oh, how sweet...he wants to brush my hair! Well, I turned around only to find the bottle brush from under the sink...rolling through my hair! Thank you son, I really appreciate that!

He sat and played with my hair for the longest time...brushing it a little here, trying to braid it a little there, and simply running his fingers through it! Is my son going to be a hair dresser???

4 comments:

Lani said...

Looks great! I think he could do it!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

You too are so cute! And, I'd love to have nice thick hair like yours! BEAUTIFUL gal you are!

Jessica and Joe said...

It could have been the toilet brush, you lucked out!

Katy said...

Awww! Too cute!!! Once, i thought my son was "brushing" my hair...and i hear "SNNNIIIPPPP" AAACK!!! He cut my hair!!! LOL....a bottle brush is WAY better than scissors!!! LOL He is so cute!!! :)