Background

Monday, September 24, 2007

Colonel Mustard, In the Library, With the Candlestick...

The "mystery" is solved!


Remember when I told you all that I was spending a little mommy time taking a "mystery" quilt class...well...I finally finished piecing the top. I still need to back it, quilt it, then bind it...but the top is finished!!! In the words of Lani "Wahoo"!





I've spent every extra minute this past week in my sewing room, trying to get this done...since you see...I start another "mystery" quilt class this Wednesday! I swore that I wouldn't do this again because it was so nerve racking not knowing the final outcome, but people kept telling me that in the end I would love it. That I do!!! I am so thrilled with the final piece, and I can't wait to do another one! Check back in January or February and I'll hopefully I'll have that one done too!

5 comments:

Mikaila said...

Kati, it's GORGEOUS!!! I love it!! Can't wait to see the next one!

Lani said...

That's stunning!!! I wish I was closer--I would so totally take that class with you. WHAT FUN!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I want to quilt more, but I think I'm going to have to wait until I'm out of school. :)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh my Kati, what a beautiful quilt. You should be really proud of yourself. Its really a gorgeous piece. Good luck on the next one too.

Katy said...

oh wow!!!! It is really beautiful!!! Great job!!!