Background

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Look What I Learned...

When my sister was in college, she took a couple of different Photoshop classes, and in turn, gave me a few unofficial "lessons". I knew how to do some basic things, and even a little here or there that wasn't so basic. I have been by no means taking full advantage of all the program has to offer.

Well, now that I've got my new camera, I decided that a little doctoring of the pictures might be fun too...I got online and looked at a few tutorials, and look what I learned how to do!

From this...


...to this


and this...

...to this


I know, I know...all you camera savvy, and Photoshop professionals have been doing this for ages, but it's all new to me, and I am so thrilled. I'm even taking a class of my own here in a couple of weeks. "The possibilities are endless!!!"



5 comments:

Laura said...

you are one step ahead of me Kati! How fun to take a class and be learning:) Keep sharing:)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh, that is so beautiful. I have Photoshop Elements and I still don't know how to do this. Any tips?

Jessica and Joe said...

I love photoshop although I don't get to use it near enough. You will have fun in the class!

Kim said...

There you go! Isn't it fun when you learn new stuff for PS? i love it when that happens, b/c sometimes it's not all that easy to learn!

The Copeland's said...

I love it! How neat...now you don't need Sears photos anymore :)