Background

Sunday, December 9, 2007

A New Week!

Well here it is Sunday, and I am most definitely ready to begin a new week...hopefully a much slower week. Jodi, over at West Coast Wagners, wrote a post about "Slowing Down", and everything she had to say, was exactly how I was feeling! The hustle and bustle of the season has definitely found it's place in our lives, and while I try to not get stressed, "stressed" was my middle name last week!

Our lives were filled to the brim with miscellaneous happenings, and I barely had enough time to check the mail, let alone sit down and spend time on the computer. Here I am, finally taking a moment to breathe...hot tea in hand, Christmas lights sparkling, the background noise of Sunday night football (though it's not much of a game), and kids settling down for bed...ohhhhh, so nice!

Instead of rambling about our week however...I thought I'd share some pictures!


Kynlee's new favorite place to be...the excersaucer!

I'm constantly finding Kallen and Kynlee like this. He can't get enough of her, so why not lay on her and truly be as close as he possibly can!

With all the Christmas decorations, I decided to get a few out that Kallen can play with. As soon as he saw Santa, he said..."I need Noah, sit by me"! Yes...it's not Santa, it's Noah!


While trying to set up the camera and timer for Christmas pictures...this is what I captured! Did you find anything good in there Kallen?


While giving Kynz a bath in the sink, Kallen saw what was happening, and needed to be a part of the action as well. He quickly began removing his clothes and trying to climb up the counter.


Then being in separate parts of the sink wasn't good enough!

Kynlee only lasted a few minutes in her little Christmas dress before she was ready for some sweats and a T-Shirt...dresses just arn't her thing.


and finally...In an attempt to get some pictures of the kiddos together, I first got a scowl...


...then a mug shot!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute and fun! Love the bath/sink pictures!

Aleah said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are very cute. :)
Ella doesn't like dresses either....

Dani said...

oh my stinkin' word!!! They are too cute!!!

Kim said...

Kati,

Too cute they are!!!!!!

The Copeland's said...

OH, they are too cute!!!! What a pair!

Jodiferkay said...

Hi Kati! I love the pics of your kiddos and Kynlee's dress...TOO CUTE!!! Hope we get to see your family when Dani's home!