Background

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Little Van Gogh

So, while I have several pictures of the festivities this past week, and numerous stories to go with them...I just couldn't resist posting this first.

Kallen got some fun bathtub crayons in his stocking this year, and although I was a little unsure of the mess they would create...I was pleasantly surprised. He loves the fact that he gets to draw all over the tub, and...the clean up is a snap! Yeah for Crayola!





Oh, and this is our little angel with her first biter biscuit...just so she doesn't feel left out!




3 comments:

Kim said...

Also if KAllen loves to paint and use markers, for Landen, I throw him in the tub for that too! STrip him down to the diaper, tape a piece of paper to the side of the tub and I let him go nutus! He loves it

Aleah said...

Just might have to get some of those! The last generic brand did NOT wipe off well!

Happy New Year!

philaleah(at)juno.com (went private)

Anonymous said...

How cute the little ones are! I think I may get Gwynn some of the bath color crayons.. she is really into coloring right now. Wow they are growing too fast. It was so good to get the Christmas card! Thank you! Hope you and your adorable family are doing great!