Background

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Model of the Month

A few months back, the kids and I were out and about, and stopped to shop at the local "Kid Shop". While in the store, the nice friendly clerk suggested that I enter Kallen into the "Model of the Month" drawing. Not thinking anything of it, I filled out the little card, continued my shopping, and we went on our merry way.


Well...Just last week I got a phone call that they had drawn Kallen's name. He won!!! Okay, so it's luck of the draw, but I'm pretty sure he was just too darn cute to pass up, and his "charm" sent vibes to whomever was drawing the names!!! Anyways, the store picks out an outfit that they want the winner to wear for their ad, and sends them to a near by photo gallery for a complementary photo shoot. He also won a $20.00 gift certificate to "The Kid Shop". Now his picture is going to be displayed in the store for the month of December, and featured in the local "Valley Parent" magazine. They also liked him so much that they asked if they could take a few other pictures in a different outfit to use in future adds


I snuck in a picture of Kynlee too, but after an hour or so of pictures, when they decided one with Kynlee and Kallen might be fun...the little guy had had enough...so, no pictures of the two of them. Oh well...I'll take what I can get!!!




5 comments:

Kim said...

So cute!!!!

Mikaila said...

How COOL! My mom worked at the kid shop for a short time - it's a neat little store. Those pictures are adorable!

Aleah said...

I've never heard of that store before...I'll have to look online.
That's very exciting to win something like that! And free pictures, that's always nice too!

He is a cute little guy. : )

peteandjenn said...

They are both so cute Katie! Of course they couldn't get enough! :)

The Copeland's said...

Your kids are so cute!