Background

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Baby Boom!!!

Well, I have a little baby news to report to you, so join me in my praise for these little blessings from God!!!


First, my dear, dear friend Ashley (you know, the one from Alaska) and her family welcomed Grace Leanne to the family on Thursday the 21st, weighing in at 7lbs and was 19 3/4 inches long! Here is little Grace, and her proud big brother David!!!



Second, my cousin Lyndzie and her husband Brandon welcomed Caleb Ryan to their family Monday the 25th, weighing in at 6lbs 14oz and 19 inches long! For those of you who don't know my cousin...she is very near and dear to my heart. We are 3 months apart in age, and have always been very close...although we've lived a state apart almost our whole lives. Growing up, we always said that we wanted to be pregnant and having babies at the same time...7 1/2 months apart for our little kiddos, is as close as we could get!!!



Third, my friend Mackenzie who I've known since Elementary School, and her family, welcomed Payton Marcus to their family on Monday as well. He weighed in at 9lbs 3 (or 6...I can't remember) oz and was 22 inches long!!! After a rough pregnancy and bed rest at the end...he finally made it!!!


And Fourth, my friend (who is basically like family, since her sister is my sister-in-law) Jamee and her family will be welcoming Averee Layne any day now!!! Her due date isn't until the 10th of March I believe...but we're all betting she'll be early!


So...welcome little ones, and little ones to come...and I can't wait to meet all of you and hold you in my arms!


Blessings,

1 comment:

Mikaila said...

That's a LOT of babies! Kind of how I felt when you and Lani and Mary Beth and Bri and everybody were having kids at the same time. :o) It's so exciting!