Background

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Do You See a Problem?

We all know what this is, right...



yes...it's good ol' Silly Putty.

And we all know what this is...



yup...an empty egg of Silly Putty. So far so good, right?



Now do you see a problem???

I'm not sure where he got it, in fact I didn't even know we had any in the house...yet sure enough, Kallen woke up with Silly Putty EVERYWHERE. On the wall, his sheets, pajamas, pillow and even his dear, dear blanket! I've tried peeling it off, but to no avail. Any suggestions? I'd really like to not throw everything away...especially the blanket, and I'm pretty sure my washing machine would appreciate if I don't put them in there...so help!!! I am laughing about it by the way. I think it's hillarious how he truly got it EVERYWHERE! I don't think he could have done that if he tried!

Blessings,

5 comments:

Aleah said...

oH boy! The only thing I can think of is putting the blankets, etc. in the freezer and see if the putty gets brittle enough to chip off!

Good luck!

Kim said...

I have a eco-friendly product that just may do the trick, it's called Sol-U-Mel... i will look in my book tonight and let you know if there is anything you can do, man..... NOT THE BLANKIE!

Jessica and Joe said...

Ice is the way to do it, Aleah is right. Put it in the freezer for 3 hours and it should come off. If it's on the carpet you can use an ice cube or ice pack and then it should come off. Good luck, makes for a funny story. I would check with the grandparents, they are sneaky and always giving Selena messy things. It's payback. :)

Lani said...

Oh my goodness! I have no ideas other than the ones that are posted. The freezer seems like a good idea! It looks like GUM! Glad to hear you're laughing about it!

Laura said...

Kim has it right! SOL-U-Mel baby!!!! I have done it several times on silly putty!!!!!!