Background

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I See the Light!

I guess there's light at the end of the tunnel after all! We had an appointment this morning, and received some encouraging information that I thought I'd pass along to you all!

This morning I woke up with lots of cramps...not contractions per say, but definite cramping. I wasn't too sure that was normal, and was a little concerned about what was going on inside. We already had a scheduled appointment, so perfect...I'll ask the doc. Well, because of the cramping and all the false labor, she wanted to "check" me, and make sure things were a-okay. Everything looked great, and in fact I am now 4 cm, 80 %, and -1. Slowly progressing, but progressing non the less!

Anyways...because of where we're at now, she feels comfortable inducing us, if that is our wish. She feels that we'll go "any time"...but I've heard the "any time" thing for the past couple of weeks. If I don't labor on my own through the weekend, then she'll induce me on Tuesday the 10th!!! Did you hear that...Tuesday the 10th! Yippeee...We finally get to meet our precious little angel! So here's to hoping I start laboring before the 10th, so we don't have to be induced...but if we do...so be it! It beats waiting until the 20th for our scheduled C-Section!

My Grandma said I'll probably just "explode" tomorrow right along with all the fireworks!!!

7 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Exploding, it sounds so dangerous, yet is so true! =) Here's to anxiously waiting with you. By the way, my doctor said I would go at any time for the three weeks leading up to my due date... Hudson was still 4 days late!! I'm glad you have an induction date all set.

Aleah said...

Can't wait to read about it when it ends up happening! You're so close!
I'm glad you were given good news from your doctor, that sure would make my day. : )

Mikaila said...

Your grandma is hilarious. :o) I can't wait to hear the news and see pictures and read all about it! Praying for you!!!

Melody C. Bondurant said...

Oh, the last few days seem to drag on don't they. It is good to know there is a finite time to being pregnant though. My mom always say, "I've never heard of anyone being pregnant forever!"
True, but it sure seems like it sometimes!

Well, we'll be waiting for "THE NEWS!"

Melody

Mikaila said...

So, did you explode with the fireworks?? :o)

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I'm stalking your site all day every day waiting to hear! HOW EXCITING!!!!

Anonymous said...

So??? The suspense is killing me!