Background

Saturday, July 7, 2007

No Explosion

Sorry for the suspence these past few days. No I didn't explode with the fireworks on Wednesday, and no we don't have a baby yet! Sorry...I know you are all on pins and needles waiting to hear the news, and at this point, it looks like you'll have to wait until Wednesday (after the induction) for that!

Even though I didn't "explode" on the 4th, I did have a very calm and relaxing day! Kevin had to work, so our friends Brandy and Chris picked Kallen and I up and took us to the lake for the day!

I was able to sit in the shade with my big glass of water and relax! My mom and dad were there, and took turns with Kallen. Playing in the boat, digging in the sand, running around the dock, etc., etc.

It was "just what the doctor ordered"! Thanks Chris & Brandy for the ride, and thanks mom, dad & TJ for watching the little guy! You are all so greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Aleah said...

Sounds like the best kind of day you could have (besides meeting your new baby)! : )

Anonymous said...

You are VERY welcome for the day at the lake, we were happy to get to spend the day relaxing with you...it was very much deserved. And THANK GOD you didn't explode, even though I am so dang excited to meet little baby K! Best wishes for some very last relaxing hours! Love ya, Brandy

Mikaila said...

I just saw your brother and dad walking in to the hospital and got SO excited! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I'm thinking of you today! BABY DAY! YIPPIE!!!!!