Background

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hands

3 months...wow, has it really been that long already? We've had our little (only because she's the youngest, not because she's actually little) princess for 3 months now, and it seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.

She's finally getting to a stage of development where she's really trying to communicate with us. She's constantly cooing and giggling, and definitely lets us know if she's been left "alone" for too long! I have to say I'm having so much fun with her right now. The great big "squished" smile she gives me when I get her up every morning, starts my day out just right!!!

Her latest thing is the fascination with her hands. I remember Kallen "finding" his hands, but I never remember such an intense interest in them. I took about 6 pictures this afternoon before I actually got one where Kynlee left her hands at her side!

Kynlee

Kallen

2 comments:

Lani said...

This stage really is fun! Now, if mine would just sleep. I swear we've been awake for most of the night. UGH.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh my... She is getting so big and I just love seeing those pictures of your precious babe. Every time I think I don't want to let go of one stage, I realize the next stage is even better.

So glad you're enjoying your babies!