Background

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not Enough Hangers

I came home this afternoon from a wonderful play date with the neighbors and found 2 big Rubbermaid containers on the porch. What was in those containers you ask...GIRLS CLOTHES!!!


My friend Laura, mother to 3 adorable little girls, and 1 handsome little boy is no longer in need of pink. You see...after 3 girls, they welcomed a little boy into the family this September, and as her girls grow out of their clothes, I've been blessed enough to receive them! When Kynlee was born, Laura brought over the first Rubbermaid full of clothes, and now 2 more!



We are blessed beyond words, and can't express enough how much we appreciate your generosity. Thank you Laura!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing!! I know if my next one is a girl I will have a TON of boys clothes to pass on!

Melody C. Bondurant said...

Ahhh, Pink! I'm sure someday, I'll get a chance to do an entire load of pinks...right now, I usually have 2, sometimes 3 loads of just blue. Lots and lots of blue!

It's great to get hand-me-downs though. Especially with how quickly they grow. Now, you just need to have a fashion show. : )

Laura said...

You are MORE than welcome!!!!! I am just glad that you will use them. It was fun to look through them and just remember each of the girls wearing them. Kinda made me sad. They grow way to fast.

All the clothes are washed just so you know:)

Lani said...

That is SO GREAT! Hand me downs are the best!!!

Jessica and Joe said...

Got to love hand-me-downs!