Background

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I can see clearly now!!!

So...Here's my new "baby":

I've been wanting this camera forever, and after my sister-in-law came over with hers...I could wait no longer. It's my birthday present to myself...just a couple of months early!

Now, this thing has so many more features than the other point and shoot camera that I had...that it's going to take me a while to get used to the wonderful things it can do. For now, a picture is worth a thousand words!

I took these pictures back to back in the fully automatic setting on both cameras!

Old

New!!!

Okay...so as I look at these posted, it's hard to tell a difference, but trust me there is! My biggest complaint with the old camera was the artificial look it gave pictures. The lighting was never right, and either the flash was too bright, or too dull!

Not with this bad boy! Have I said yet that I LOVE THIS CAMERA!

I'm sure the kids are already getting annoyed with the camera shoved in their face, and I've only had it 1 day...I just can't get enough!

This is the "cheese again?" look that I've been getting this afternoon. I think he's had enough of the camera!

8 comments:

Aleah said...

I know what you mean about cameras. We just bought a new small one, but the bigger more professional one is on my list for...someday!

Lani said...

My someday camera! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!

Lani said...

By the way: nice blanket on the kid. Looks comfy, cozy and awfully nice. Hee-hee! :) Glad to see you're using them. WAHOO!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

How fun! Can't wait to see all the pictures you take!

Mikaila said...

Awesome! I can totally see a difference in those two pictures and the second one is SO much clearer! I'm jealous, I love that camera. :o)

Kim said...

Yippee for new stuff! And a double yippe for a new CAMERA....don't you just love it? I don't have THAT one but I Do have an Olympus Evolt500 (SLR) and I love mine, the only thins is sometimes it's a pain to haul around, well at least I think so. Can't wait to see the great pics you will be taknig with it, oh and for the record I could totally see the difference in the two pics of Kynlee (which is an awesome name by the way!)

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW TOY!

Dani said...

Hey what kind of camera is it anyway? Nice pictures of the kiddo's Send us more, send us more!

Amy... said...

How fun! I can tell the difference!