Background

Friday, November 30, 2007

Awaiting My "Retreat"!

Well, today is my birthday...I know...Happy Birthday to me! Anyways, due to a hometown basketball game tonight, and a much anticipated "Civil War" football game on Saturday, we celebrated last night with the family! I made a big pot of stew, warmed up some good ol' fashioned garlic bread, and had some good times hangin' out with the fam!

As you know, with birthdays, come presents...so in summary...I'll be baking a stew in my new roasting pan, while wearing my new sweater and Moroccan shoes, before heading out to spend my $25.00 and enjoying a day of "refreshment" at the Retreat Day Spa here in town! Yes, while I got many wonderful things from the fam...the best, and most rewarding thing was a gift certificate from Kevin. I am supposed to "prepare to be refreshed", with a manicure, pedicure, hair wash, cut and style, and a 1 hour massage! I may just add a facial to that too!!! He said he may even watch the kids for me (joking of course...he's most definitely watching the kiddos!!!) I've got the phone number right here, and I'm making my appointment as we speak! I can't wait!


5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday!!

the sounds like the most bestest present ever!!

enjoy and have a Great time!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! You totally deserve a day of pampering, I hope you have an awsome day and that we get to celebrate with you some time also! Love ya!

Kim said...

Happy Happy!!!!!! Wow, that sounds wonderful!!!!!! Can I come and join you? How wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day at the Retreat is as great as it sounds!

Unknown said...

What a great gift! It is the same thing I got for my birthday and it is wonderful to spend some time where it is all about you!!