Background

Monday, April 14, 2008

Awesome Indeed

A couple of weeks ago, I found a neat little Devotional bible for kids. There were fun pictures, CD's with music and bible stories, and 52 verses to memorize (you know...1 a week)!

Anyways...Kallen and I started last Monday, read a shortened and way condensed story about Moses, and began learning our first verse!

1 week later, he's mastered it! 1 down, 51 to go...in this book at least!

Psalm 47:2 ~ How Awesome is the Lord most high


Blessings,



3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodnes how awesome! I have been looking for something that sounds like that devotional. Where did you find it?

Lani said...

That is SO GREAT! I love it!

M said...

That was amazing! Now I am inspired to try something like that with Ella! She has a little bible which she calls her "Jesus Book" and she reads it at night after we leave the room {we have to "leave the light on Mommy!"}. I think she would really love this! Thanks Kati for your inspiration! Where did you get it?? [you told me on the trip but I forget!]