Background

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Memory Bible

Several different people have asked me what the book is that I'm reading with Kallen, so here it is! It's called "The Memory Bible: The Sure-Fire Way to Learn 52 Bible Verses. It's Alphabetical which is why we learned about God being and Awesome God, last week, and this week is the letter B...but I'll post about that next Monday!!! There are lost of different books, bibles, and devotionals that I found...this one just seemed to be a fit for now!!!

I got it at the Christian Supply Store in town, but you can also find in on Amazon.

Blessings,

6 comments:

Lani said...

Thanks for the heads up! This will be awesome for us to check out because we are doing a phonics activity every day that deals with one letter each week--this will SO fit right in! How cool!

Lani said...

I just ordered it from Overstock.com and I can't wait for it to arrive! So fun!

Lani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kim said...

How fun! I wonder... do they sell it at Barnes and Noble?

Kim said...

WE have the Veggie Tales Bible, and that is a really nice one also.