Background

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Already???

Sob sob, tear tear..................excuse me while I wipe my eyes!

Today is my little man's birthday and I still can't believe he's already two! It wasn't that long ago that he lay helpless in ones arms, cooing and babbling as his only means of communication. Now he's running around, saying, and often yelling, any and everything that comes to his mind! We're even potty training...potty training for goodness sakes! That was the true point when he moved from my little baby to my little boy...the moment we first put on the unds and got rid of the diapers!

He has changed so much in the last year and I'd love to tell you all about it, but with my ability to ramble I could write pages and pages. Instead, I thought I'd spare you all the reading and simply say I love this little boy more than I could ever express, and thank the Lord each and every day for blessing us with him!

Happy Birthday Kallen!!!

One of my favorites (7 months)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kallen! You are such a great, fun buddy to have! Love ya man, your friend, Dawson

Kim said...

Happy Happy Kallen! The time sure does fly by WAY too fast. Watch in a couple of weeks, Landen will be 2 ON Thanksgiving, so I will be having the same/similar post with the sobbing.

Jessica and Joe said...

Happy Birthday!! Eat lots of cake!

Lani said...

Happy Birthday!! Isn't it crazy how the unds make them seem SO MUCH older?!?! CRAZINESS! Hope he has a FANTASTIC birthday!