Background

Monday, November 12, 2007

Slowing Down a Bit

I forgot to post this on Friday, so I'm doing it now!

Kynlee turned 4 months on Friday and everything looks great...especially in the weight department! She may still look like she could miss a few meals, but the scale is finally slowing down! She was 15 lbs this time, which means she only gained 1 pound in the last 2 months, as opposed to the 6ish pounds she gained the first 2 months! Not that I was worried or anything!!!

She's rolling over both ways, and enjoying time on her tummy more and more! Sleeping 10-12 hours a night and taking at least 3 naps a day is a big plus, and gives us lots of time to spend one-on-one with Kallen! She's definitely found her voice, and enjoys periodically screaming a "happy scream"at the top of her lungs, just because she can. To say we're having so much fun as a family of four is an understatement!

Kynlee

Kallen

4 comments:

Kim said...

She is so pretty! I can see a lot of your features in her face!

Kim said...

Hi honey, I need your last name and your adderss if you would. Email it to me if you want, my email address is laesun2000@yahoo.com


Luv,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh, fun update! I hope Maisie is as good of a sleeper as Kynlee when SHE is 4 months old!

Aleah said...

Happy babies! I love the chubs. :)

And yes...potty training, it's great fun. Ha, ha!