Background

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Picture Me

I was tagged by Amy to do this fun little meme! I'm supposed to post a picture of myself, then write about it...so here it goes:



This is a picture of Kevin and I on our "second honeymoon" to Cancun! When we got married, we were both still in school, and finances were a little tight. It was the middle of January, so we simply went for a fun weekend away in the snow!


In December of '04, Kevin and I decided to take the honeymoon we never had, a trip to Cancun, and this was us on the first night we arrived! We had a great time just being us! It was also on this trip that we decided when God was ready for us to be parents, we were ready too! I was pregnant with Kallen a month and a half later! Good times!


Now I tag Dani, Kim, Jessica and anyone else who wants to participate!!!

3 comments:

Jessica and Joe said...

I answered your tag, thank you, that was very fun to look back.

Aleah said...

Cute picture! Sounds like a fun place to go. We're due for a 2nd honeymoon someplace warm also! Maybe 10 year anni.?!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, fun! I've been on warm, tropical trips...but not since I've been married. How I'd love to "second honeymoon" with my husband, too!!