Background

Friday, November 9, 2007

A New Arrival!

* Here's a little update...Joeys says he was more like 7 lbs, 14 oz and definitely 21 inches! This is big brother Josiah seeing Benson for the first time!


Okay...so I'm a little unclear of all the details since I got the phone call at 3 am this morning, and was only half awake, but.....My sister Danielle, hubby Joey and big brother Josiah, welcomed...

Benson Ezekiel at about 12:20 am our time!

He was 3.5 kilograms (that's how they weight the little guys in that part of the globe), so about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and I think 55 cm (this is the part I'm a little unclear of, not sure if he was 55 or 53cm), anyways, something like 21 inches.

Momma and baby are doing Great!

Happy Birthday Benson, and we can't wait to meet you!

4 comments:

Jodiferkay said...

Thanks for posting this Kati! I knew that it wasn't likely that Dani and Joey would have the chance to send an e-mail or update their blog but I had to check first thing this a.m. on the off chance! We're sooo excited for them! How fun for Josiah to have a little brother and I LOVE Benson's name!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie Katie! Send our love to your sister and your family! I can't wait to meet him!

peteandjenn said...

Congrats to them! That's so exciting!

Lani said...

YAY! Thanks for updating us! He's beautiful!! We will be praying for them! Can't wait to see more pictures!