Background

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A New...well, recycled...Adventure

After Kevin and I got married, I got a wild hair to try something new and bring in a little extra cash as well. I became a Pampered Chef consultant! I was finishing up my teaching degree, had some time in the evening, and LOVED Pampered Chef products myself. So....why not sell them! I did it for a year or so, and really had a great time!

Then...I was at a point of almost being finished with school, and beginning my career, and felt that I no longer had time to devote to this "hobby"...so I stopped!

Well, It's been nearly 3 years of friends and family continually asking if I did, and requesting me to...sell Pampered Chef...so...Here I go again! I just reactivated my consultant information, and have once again become a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm not going to be holding "home parties", but instead doing a once-a-month "open house", where people can come see new and seasonal products, and place orders! Email and phone orders work great too, and pretty soon I'll have my own PC website where people can log on and order directly that way! I'll also be doing catalog parties for people as well!

So...If you need Pampered Chef...I'm your gal!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey! Keep me in the loop when you do your open house. I've always liked PC products.

Carrie said...

Hey! Keep me in the loop when you do your open house. I've always liked PC products.

Carrie said...

Uhh. Oops. Sorry 'bout that repeat comment thingy.