Background

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Help please!!!

* UPDATE: I figured it out...I had done it correctly, but there were two http://'s at the begining of the link. Attention to detail!!! Thanks for the help ladies!

Sorry, I know...two posts in one day...and this one doesn't really say anything informative...I'm just looking for some help!

Okay, so I'm having some problems linking an old post to the post I just made. I've gotten good at writing things, and adding some pictures, but that's about all I can do! I'm just starting to branch out, and I even added some other blog links to my site...Yeah for me!

Now I'm stuck. Any of you bloggers out there...How do I link an old post to a new one? I thought I had done it, but there seems to be an error! Huh...

3 comments:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

It looks like you did it in the post below with "last time". You just need to highlight a word, and then hit the paper-clip link thing and type in the html address from the post you would like to link. I know, it's confusing. Keep practicing! Oh, and if you want me to do a cute header for you, I will...for FREE! I'm having such a fun time practicing! email me if you have any more questions...jennisajoy@juno.com

Mikaila said...

See, when I click on "last time" it doesn't go anywhere. Yeah, what you need to do is copy the web address for the post you want to link, then highlight the word(s) ("last time") and click the link button, then paste that address into the box. It sounds like you probably have it about right, but I had trouble the first couple of times, too.
In exchange, can you tell me how to create links to blogs you read? I've been trying and I cannot figure out how.
And hey, Jennisa, how do you create cute headers? =)

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Okay, MIKAILA and I are going to have a conversation on here I guess! EMAIL ME, and I'll tell you all about it...I'm doing them for free if you want one! jennisajoy@juno.com