Background

Monday, May 7, 2007

Beautiful Baby Contest


One of the local radio stations is hosting a Beautiful Baby Contest, and I couldn't help but enter Kallen!

The winning baby is picked by the public vote, so go to www.krkt.com and follow the links to the contest! You have to vote for 3 different babies, and I wont twist your arm to vote for Kallen...but if you want to help sway the votes in our direction, he's number 132!

You do have to register on the website before you can cast a vote, but they don't send annoying emails or anything if you don't want them to...honest!

5 comments:

Mikaila said...

I went to vote and he's not there! At least, he's not #132... But I looked at all of them and didn't see him. :(

Mikaila said...

Oh, I found him! He's #110 and it's not the picture on your blog! I was confused. But still cute as ever!!

Mikaila said...

Oh, NEVERMIND! I think somehow I got last year's... I am so confused. Well, if I can figure this out I'm voting for your son!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

What an adorable little guy! My fingers are crossed that he wins! Aren't those contests fun?!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

What an adorable little guy! My fingers are crossed that he wins! Aren't those contests fun?!